Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MARVELOUS MANTEL



Our second home - an 1890s beauty - featured the most amazingly intricate marble fireplace I have ever seen. Seriously pales anything I have laid my eyes on and TRUST ME I have been to a ton of open houses. WARNING...It has the power to induce purchase so be careful as this house is now back on the market. Offered at $589,900 on realtor.ca


Check it out...should have chiseled off the wall when we moved!

And here is a video of our old place:


The home has since been renovated but looses a lot of the character (I believe) we achieved through design and colour (all Farrow & Ball paints). However, this home still defies all the cookie cutter options out there. The current owners even call it a "Mini Mansion" (and that it is). Check it out... 378 Queen Street South in beautiful Hamilton!

Click to learn more!
CLICK TO LEARN MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment