168 Jackson Street West, Hamilton, Ontario circa 1858
Exceptional space in an extraordinary building! Office space for lease in a circa 1858 stone heritage building in the downtown core directly across from the CHCH TV building.
This former mansion has been meticulously restored and renovated to accommodate discerning professionals who are interested in building their practice in synergy with others in a dynamic environment. Private offices up to 1000 s/f are available with access to truly remarkable shared amenities including a boardroom, meeting space, fully equipped kitchen(s) and parking lot.
Check out the photographs below. A visual feast for the eyes!
VIEW LISTING HERE, Offered at $3,000 per month
Brokerage: Judy Marsales Real Estate Ltd.
Photos: Tom Vogel of Vogel Creative
|Italianate Style Mansion|
|Incredible Wood Coiffured Ceilings|
Located across the street from the former Wesanford Mansion, home of Senator William Sanford, which once occupied most of the block bounded by Caroline, Jackson, Hunter and Bay streets and was described by The Hamilton Spectator as "one of the most magnificent and luxurious homes in the Dominion."
The house featured an elevator , a billiard room and many Victorian treasures brought back by the Sanfords in their world travels.
Few men were richer or higher up the social ladder than William Eli Sanford.Sanford's was a life of affluence and influence.
Source: Hamilton Spectator. READ THE FULL STORY BY CLICKING HERE
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|